Monday 13 February 2012

Hopefully, I can have it ..

Wow! After a look at some reviews on the internet, my heart started impressed with some mobile phones. Of course it is my platform choice is android, because Android has already dominate many brands of phones, for example:
a. HTC.
b. Sony Ericsson.
c. Samsung. (have a lot of devices powered by android).
d. and much more ..
By the way, I'm currently using the SE Xperia X8. Which is somewhat lagging behind. So, I hope, to raise a little money, to get more advanced mobile phones. Huhuhu!

So, below is my dream phone ..
1.
Sony Ericsson Active
2.
Samsung Galaxy Young or Galaxy Y
3.
Samsung Galaxy Ace
4.
Samsung Galaxy Wonder
5.
HTC Sensation XE


Read reviews of this phones on the Internet. Peace! :)
I do not know why I liked these phones.
-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment